If you would like to add your website to myBulova.com please email email@example.com.
Veterans Watchmaker Initiative
A Watchmaker Training Program for Veterans
The Veterans Watchmaker Initiative is a non profit program that stands for our veterans. VWI teach disabled veterans an in demand skill that provides them with a future and rehabilitation.
In 2017, through the vision and dedication of Sam Cannan, a retired Baltimore police officer and Swiss-trained master watchmaker, VWI was established. The Veterans Watchmaking Initiative welcomed its first students, and founding sponsor Bulova pledged to support the program, a tradition it is proud to carry on.
Bulova & Accutron watch repairs and restorations
- Bulova Authorised Service Centre - 302-378-7088
307 Sixth Street, Odessa, Delaware 19730
PO Box 329, Little Creek, Delaware 19961
- Time & Again - 407-310-2774
Apopka, Florida USA
- www.accutrons.com - 586-907-4500
Waterford, Michigan USA
- mybob.net - 309-287-2627
Normal, Illinois USA
- Accutron 214 - Email
Chatham, Massachusetts USA
Vintage watch websites
- Vintage Watch Room
A fantastic website dedicated to the sales, service and information of vintage watches.
- Accutron Astronaut Variant Guide
An Amazing resource for information pertaining to Bulova Accutron watches.
- A Vintage Watch
Another wonderful site with plenty of information and resources about vintage watches.
- Internet Horology Club 185
- National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors (NAWCC)
- www.norman-rockwell-france.com for their most generous donation of a number of vintage Bulova adverts.