Movement Serial No.
Case Serial No.
1921 Lady Maxim
- Case signed "American Standard" with globe symbol
- Case description of "Warranted 25 Years" include "Monogram Quality"
- Movement signed "Bulova W. Co." and also include a number within a trapezoid shaped box. The number appears to have no date correlation
- Dial unsigned
- Movement has a caliber designation "A" movement
- Movement has serial number
- No movement date code
- Case serial number begins with "10"
- Crown at the 12 pocket watches position
- Set of Roman numerals on the edge of the movement holder, these numbers match the first digits of the case serial number, you know that the movement and case were intended to go together