Movement Serial No.:
Case Serial No.:
I found another piece of history Bulova. I think this is Lady Maxim. I hesitated with the determination year of origin. I think that this is a model from late 1921 to 1922, and given housing types and serial number are inclined to 1921.
- Case serial number start with "10" mean manufacturing year is 1918-1921
- Case signed "American Standard" with shield symbol
- Case description of "Warranted 25 Years" and include "Monogram Quality"
- Movement caliber "AAI" with 15 JWLs and 3 adj, signed "Bulova W. Co". and includes a number 29 within a trapezoid box.
- Serial number match with Roman numerals on the edge of the movement holder "VI II."
- Dial signed "Bulova"
Not For Sale