1952 bulova president wanted

Submitted by jackteet on September 2, 2022 - 5:13pm

Hi, I am a new bee and really dont know my way around so please forgive if I mess up.

I have started collecting rectangular Bulova vintage watches. I only have one at present but there again so did everyone at first.

I am specifically looking for the 1952 president but all I can find are those on ebay that seem to have spent several years at the bottom of a pond.

I have looked at the adverts on here but cant find a section where I mught add details of watches wanted. Is there such a section please.

I am looking on ebay and etsy as other outlets appear to charge high prices. Are there any other suppliers that you guys buy from. TIA jack.

Geoff Baker
Posted September 2, 2022 - 9:33pm

Honestly Jack, eBay and Etsy are just about the two best places to look. We have a 'for sale' section here but I don't see any listed. Chrono 24 sells higher end watches but you might find something. Just keep on hunting, that's the fun part of collecting!

jackteet
Posted September 2, 2022 - 9:42pm

hi Geoff, Many thanks for the info. I have purchased all my watches from ebay and etsy but of late the stuff is either very expensive or looks absolute crap. Hunting is all part of the fun I agree although it can be frustrating. regards jack