Need setting lever screw for this Swiss 11ANACD (23J, 1970): advice anyone? Thanks

Submitted by DSS on April 4, 2014 - 7:08pm

JP
Posted April 4, 2014 - 9:14pm

Let me take a lok in my inventory and see what I have. I will let you know .

JP
Posted April 4, 2014 - 9:52pm

is that the screw that allows you to remove the stem??

JP
Posted April 5, 2014 - 10:36am

if it is, the set lever screw from most of the 23 series will fit. I have a few used ones if you need one.

DSS
Posted April 13, 2014 - 5:53pm

Many thanks JP!

I will have to ask the watchmaker as I got the name of the piece from him, I myself am a total amateur...

But I have seen the piece, its a tiny pin, maybe 3 mm long, very thin but a bit thicker in half of it.

Is there any chance you could take a photo of the piece so I can make sure?

I have another 23, a ANAC, and he did confirm the piece was the same.

Thanks again,

David

JP
Posted April 14, 2014 - 4:27pm

The part you describe is exactly as I thought I'm just not used to the terminalogy he used. I have several 23 series watches that have good stem release screws. If you want one of thes PM me and I will get it on it's way to you.

JP

DSS
Posted April 16, 2014 - 5:30pm

In reply to by JP

Thanks JP. Meanwhile my watchmaker suggested I should get the screw and the lever itself: I got an offer for both and took it.

ArchieGoodwin
Posted April 14, 2014 - 8:40pm

Looks like part #48, setting lever screw.  Awesome to have incredibly generous resources such as JP and others here.  Also, I noted there are several listed at eBay presently, search under "bulova 11anac setting lever screw." 

Eric

DSS
Posted April 16, 2014 - 5:36pm

In reply to by ArchieGoodwin

Thanks Archie for calling my attention to eBay, I was surprised to find so many offers for 11ANAC pieces there. Prices seem a bit high though.